TAmiRNA's osteomiR and thrombomiR sample testing service allows customers to ship their samples to the TAmiRNA service lab for analysis using its microRNA RUO test kits osteomiR and/or thrombomiR, taking advantage of TAmiRNA´s quality-controlled laboratory environment to achieve highest data quality and rapid turnaround times.
There is no minimum or maximum sample requirement: this service can be performed for any numbers of samples. Analysis requires only 225 µL per serum or plasma sample.
The service includes:
· RNA isolation from biofluids (serum/plasma)
· Quality control of total RNA
· cDNA synthesis
· qPCR using either osteomiR or thrombomiRs plates
· Data normalization, analysis and result Report
Quality control of all samples is included with excellent data quality ensured, because samples are handled by the very TAmiRNA scientists, who originally developed the kits.
The service offers two principal customers benefits:
· Test service performed by RNA experts in a quality-controlled environment
· Data analysis based on TAmiRNA´s data normalization pipeline, which ensures excellent data comparability, even across multiple Centers
This allows academic and clinical research groups to obtain fast and uncomplicated insight into the nature of their samples, receiving high quality data, ready for presentation, publication and further analysis.