validated bone biomarkers
- analyze 19 individually selected bone-related microRNAs in 48 human serum/plasma samples. Each microRNA has been characterized regarding for its function and contribution to bone disease.
- compute a novel fracture risk score using a specific combination of microRNAs that are presented on the test plates.
- 200 µL serum/plasma (deep frozen, -70°C or lower)
- Roche LC 480 qPCR machine
- no additional reagents required
New RT-qPCR users can take advantage of TAmiRNA´s osteomiR service.
Download the product sheet for more information or request your personalized quote now.