- High throughput: Analysis of up to 48 Serum/plasma samples (4 samples/plate, one kit includes 12 plates)
- Low sample volume: 200 µL human serum/plasma (lower volumes can be used but require pre-testing), deep-frozen (-70°C or lower) serum/plasma samples can be used (stability for several years has been demonstrated)
- Reduced hands-on time: primer coated 96 or 384 well plates
- 19 osteomiRs and 5 quality controls are measured per sample.
- Fast and simple data analysis: the web-based osteomiRTM software application enables easy data normalization and Quality control.
For further information about the components included please get in touch.