RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) services
TAmiRNA offers a fast, one-stop RNA sequencing solution to explore the messenger RNA transcriptome in any biological sample type including biofluids. We have optimized our protocols to succeed even with very low RNA input samples such as microdissected tissues for spatial transcriptomic analyses. Using a modified small RNA-seq workflow we can also explore mRNAs in biofluids and extracellular vesicles.
Therefore, our RNA sequencing service is the preferred choice for a number of applications, such as:
- Gene signature (biomarker) discovery
- Study of disease mode-of-actions
- Study of drug mode-of-action
Our RNA-seq services go hand-in-hand with our
- RT-qPCR services to further verify and validate NGS findings,
- small RNA-seq services to profile microRNA and mRNA expression,
- Extracellular vesicle (EV) isolation and characterization services.
What we offer: our service includes total RNA extraction, RNA quality control, library preparation, sequencing, quality control, and full statistical data analysis,.
Flexibility: The tasks that are taken over by TAmiRNA can be adjusted to customer-specific requirements. We can conduct the entire RNA-Seq analysis or support customers with individual tasks such as library prep, sequencing, or data analysis.
Best-in-class data analysis: we provide interactive data analysis reports that are ready to use for internal documentation, publications, and presentations.
Experience: we have experience in analyzing RNA-Seq data from various sample types (cells, tissue, nematodes, flys, whole-blood, cell-free biofluids, and extracellular vesicles) as well as multiple species, including humans, mice, rats, horses, cows, pigs, and many others. Contact us for a free consultation.
Using our optimized protocols we can deal with very low RNA inputs (<500 pg) obtained from cells, tissues, or tissue compartments.
We like to be challenged. In order to inquire about the possibility of analyzing biofluids, extracellular vesicles, or other challenging samples please get in touch with us.
RNA sequencing includes several steps, which can all be performed at TAmiRNA:
- Total RNA extraction: we have protocols for cells, tissues, biofluids, and EVs. Leftover total RNA can be returned to customers for follow-up experiments.
- Total RNA quality control: concentration and integrity using highly sensitive and specific fluorescence-based methods
- RNA sequencing library preparation: we prepare high-quality 3′ mRNA-Seq libraries, which are ideal for gene expression analysis. Just one fragment per transcript is produced, which means that no length normalization is required. This allows more accurate determination of gene expression values and renders QuantSeq the best and most cost-effective alternative to microarrays and conventional RNA-Seq in gene expression studies.
- NGS analysis: we can access a wide-range of Illumina instruments (HiSeq, NextSeq, NovaSeq), which allows us to pick the most efficient solution for each project.
- Data analysis: we provide everything from raw data to fully analyzed data reports depending on customer needs.
Comprehensive mRNA-sequencing-based characterization of three HEK-293 cell lines during an rAAV production process for Gene Therapy Applications
Pistek M., Kahlig CI., Hackl M. et al. Biotechnol J. 2023 May 16;e2200513. doi: 10.1002/biot.202200513
Transcriptomic landscapes of effective and failed liver regeneration in humans
Starlinger P., Brunnthaler L., McCabe C. et al. JHEP Reports, February 02, 2023 DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhepr.2023.100683