1. P. Y. Muller and F. Dieterle, “Tissue-specific, non-invasive toxicity biomarkers: translation from preclinical safety assessment to clinical safety monitoring,” pp. 1023–1038, 2009.
2. J. Ozer, M. Ratner, M. Shaw, W. Bailey, and S. Schomaker, “The current state of serum biomarkers of hepatotoxicity,” vol. 245, pp. 194–205, 2008.
3. V. Bihrer, M. Friedrich-rust, B. Kronenberger, N. Forestier, J. Haupenthal, Y. Shi, J. Peveling-oberhag, H. H. Radeke, C. Sarrazin, E. Herrmann, and S. Zeuzem, “Serum miR-122 as a Biomarker of Necroinfl ammation in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection,” no. November 2010, pp. 1663–1669, 2011.
4. Y. Zhang, Y. Jia, R. Zheng, Y. Guo, Y. Wang, H. Guo, M. Fei, and S. Sun, “Plasma microRNA-122 as a biomarker for viral-, alcohol-, and chemical-related hepatic diseases,” Clin. Chem., vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 1830–1838, 2010.
5. O. F. Laterza, L. Lim, P. W. Garrett-engele, K. Vlasakova, N. Muniappa, W. K. Tanaka, J. M. Johnson, J. F. Sina, T. L. Fare, F. D. Sistare, and W. E. Glaab, “Plasma MicroRNAs as Sensitive and Specific Biomarkers of Tissue Injury METHODS :,” vol. 1983, 2009.
6. Y. Nishimura, C. Kondo, Y. Morikawa, Y. Tonomura, M. Torii, J. Yamate, and T. Uehara, “Plasma miR-208 as a useful biomarker for drug-induced cardiotoxicity in rats,” J. Appl. Toxicol., vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 173–180, 2015.
7. J. Calvano, W. Achanzar, B. Murphy, J. DiPiero, C. Hixson, C. Parrula, H. Burr, R. Mangipudy, and M. Tirmenstein, “Evaluation of microRNAs−208 and 133a/b as differential biomarkers of acute cardiac and skeletal muscle toxicity in rats,” Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol., vol. 312, pp. 53–60, 2015.
8. M. A. Baker, S. J. Davis, P. Liu, X. Pan, A. M. Williams, K. A. Iczkowski, S. T. Gallagher, K. Bishop, K. R. Regner, and Y. Liu, “Tissue-Speci fi c MicroRNA Expression Patterns in Four Types of Kidney Disease,” pp. 1–8, 2017.
9. M. Song, H. Lee, and J. Ryu, “Integrated analysis of microRNA and mRNA expression pro fi les highlights aldehyde-induced in fl ammatory responses in cells relevant for lung toxicity,” Toxicology, 2015.
10. X. Kong, Y. Du, L. Li, J. Liu, G. Wang, J. Zhu, X. Man, and Y. Gong, “Plasma miR-216a as a potential marker of pancreatic injury in a rat model of acute pancreatitis,” vol. 16, no. 36, pp. 4599–4604, 2010.